To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
A sample of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Leadership and development of on-site project team members.
- Create and model respectful team accountability.
- Monitor safety principles and techniques being implemented on site to verify individual trade compliance.
- Assist the project team with detailed reviews of project plans and specifications, working to help resolve inconsistencies and conflicts that may be identified.
- All aspects of on-site management including, but not limited to quality control, job safety, scheduling, oversight of trade activity, on-site documentation, receiving and safeguarding materials, jobsite cleanliness, etc.
- Control of all on-site coordination meetings, setting goals and objectives for coordination meetings and ensuring proper documentation of these activities.
- Supervise onsite subcontractor activities, including but not limited to: reviewing methods and quality of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment requirements, temporary power sources, work schedule, and documenting actual hours worked.
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, and completion of company quality and safety programs using the tools implemented by the organization.
- Supervise and ensure completion of all warranty issues after project completion through the approved warranty process.
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in the construction industry; multi-family/wood frame specific experience is preferred.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Proven experience with large, complex construction products
- Basic computer skills required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, Procore
- Proficient ability to read plans, specifications, submittals, RFIs, etc.
- First-hand knowledge of all aspects of project construction, including but not limited to: underground, sitework, utilities installation, foundations, framing, finish out, and project completion.
- Advanced understanding of project scheduling, cost control, safety, and how to control and supervise large groups of people.
- Knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations, current building codes, etc.
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Must champion company goals and culture
- Must be willing and able to train and mentor developing team members