To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
At KWA, we’re just as passionate about our people as we are the work that they do. We’re searching for an experienced Project Superintendent who is both skilled in what they do and eager to grow their impact within the industry.
As a Multi-Family Project Superintendent you will serve as the on-site leader managing the overall scheduling and coordination for a project ranging from $20 – $50+ Million.
A sample of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Leadership and development of on-site project team members.
- Create and model respectful team accountability.
- Monitor safety principles and techniques being implemented on site to verify individual trade compliance.
- Assist the project team with detailed reviews of project plans and specifications, working to help resolve inconsistencies and conflicts that may be identified.
- All aspects of on-site management including, but not limited to quality control, job safety, scheduling, oversight of trade activity, on-site documentation, receiving and safeguarding materials, jobsite cleanliness, etc.
- Control of all on-site coordination meetings, setting goals and objectives for coordination meetings and ensuring proper documentation of these activities.
- Supervise onsite subcontractor activities, including but not limited to: reviewing methods and quality of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment requirements, temporary power sources, work schedule, and documenting actual hours worked.
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, and completion of company quality and safety programs using the tools implemented by the organization.
- Supervise and ensure completion of all warranty issues after project completion through the approved warranty process.
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in the construction industry; multi-family/wood frame specific experience is preferred.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Proven experience with large, complex construction products
- Basic computer skills required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, Procore
- Proficient ability to read plans, specifications, submittals, RFIs, etc.
- First-hand knowledge of all aspects of project construction, including but not limited to: underground, sitework, utilities installation, foundations, framing, finish out, and project completion.
- Advanced understanding of project scheduling, cost control, safety, and how to control and supervise large groups of people.
- Knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations, current building codes, etc.
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Must champion company goals and culture
- Must be willing and able to train and mentor developing team members