To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
A sample of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for leadership of assigned project staff.
- Review budget and project documents with project team to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as develop associated project schedules, logistics plans, etc.
- Complete project buyout process within approved timeline of project commencement date, negotiating final cost and scope of work for all subcontracts and purchase orders required.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage all financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client.
- Visit jobsite(s) on a weekly basis to verify the quality of work being performed, assist project supervision in making certain subcontractors are performing as agreed, confirm progress according to the project schedule, scan jobsite for potential safety concerns, ensure that field reports, meetings, inspections, photos and other required documentation is occurring inside of Procore, etc.
- Act as liaison between KWA in all aspects of the project. This includes communication with office, jobsite locations, other departments, external contacts, clients, municipalities, public utilities, etc. Such liaison may be required to arrange meetings, clarify and resolve problems, expedite communications, coordinate work, maintain working relationship, and incidental activities to facilitate KWA Business.
- Oversee facilitation of monthly billings submitted by vendors, generation of billings submitted to owner, review of committed costs, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of 3+ years experience as a construction project manager; multi-family/wood frame specific experience is preferred, but not required. Four-year degree required.