To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
A sample of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Review budget and project documents to assist the project team in ensuring accuracy and completeness, as well as develop associated project schedules, logistics plans, etc.
- Oversees coordination of project documents including plans, contract buyout, the creation of RFIs, Submittals, change orders, tracking logs, etc.
- Assist in planning, development, and updating of monthly draws and project schedule.
- Visit jobsite(s) as requested to help monitor on-site construction activities and provide support for potential conflicts, trade coordination, etc.
- Prepare special reports, studies, and other analysis per Project Manager’s request.
- Help ensure project staff is applying safety principles on-site as applicable.
- Assist in the completion of close-out documentation requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of 2+ years experience in project management or an equivalent mix of on-site and/or office support construction experience; multi-family/wood frame specific experience is preferred, but not required. Associates or Four-year degree preferred. Computer proficiency is required, knowledge of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, and/or Procore is a plus.