The family-owned business celebrates a legacy of helping millions achieve a higher standard of living
August 8, 2019 – KWA Construction, a leading general contractor specializing in multifamily developments throughout Texas, celebrates 15 years of business and industry success this month. Since its founding in 2004, KWA Construction has built tens of thousands of units across the state, totaling over $1 billion in contracted work. The company has also been recognized as one of the nation’s top 25 multifamily general contractors by the National Multifamily Housing Council numerous times; one of Dallas-Fort Worth’s top general contractors by Dallas Business Journal; and the Better Business Bureau’s most ethically-driven, medium-sized business in the Dallas-Fort Worth area at its 2018 Torch Awards for Ethics.
“The secret to our success is no secret: it’s the strong, trusted relationships we’ve formed with both our staff and our clients, many who’ve enlisted our help multiple times for their high-profile projects,” said Brian Webster, KWA Construction’s President.
Over the years, KWA Construction has become a trusted partner and repeat contractor with several national developers, including Seneca Investments, Legacy Partners, Huffines Communities and Lang Partners. Projects include senior, student, market-rate, affordable and luxury housing across Texas.
“With as much excitement and pride as I have for the 15 years of our company’s heritage, I’m even more excited about what lies ahead for the future,” said Keller Webster, Founder and Chairman of KWA Construction, which has received praise from media outlets, trade publications and national associations.
Notable award-winning projects include:
- Mixed-Income Project of the Year: The Millennium Apartments were recognized as Multifamily Executive’s Mixed-Income Project of the year in 2016 for demonstrating excellent project development, design, humanitarianism and visionary leadership.
- Dallas Business Journal’s Best Multifamily Deal: Phase I of Arlington Commons was awarded DBJ’s Best Multifamily Deal in 2016.
- NAHB’s Best Affordable Rental “On the Boards” Award: Hillside West senior-living facility in Dallas was recognized by NAHB in 2012 with the Best Affordable Rental “On the Boards” award.
- NAHB Pillars of the Industry: The Belleview was selected as a finalist in NAHB 2015 Pillars of the Industry for Best Affordable Apartment Community.
- NAHB’s Market Rate Rental Community “On The Boards”: The Landon at Lake Highlands was recognized by Multifamily Housing in 2009 for Overall Market Rate Rental Community “on the boards” category.
- NAHB 50+ Independent Living Community Silver Award: McDermott Crossing received the National Association of Home Builders’ Silver Award in 2014 for its blend of innovative design and active-senior living.
About KWA Construction
KWA Construction is a Dallas-based construction firm specializing in multifamily developments. As general contractors, our team of experts has developed a reputation for being among the best in our industry. Founded in 2004, KWA Construction serves from a foundation of values created and realized by each individual who works in our organization. We strive to set the standard for excellence at the beginning of a project and carry that high standard throughout every process and estimate to ensure clients receive the greatest value at the right cost, every time. For more information about KWA Construction, visit www.kwaconstruction.com.